Creamy artichoke dip is a simple yet delicious appetizer that can be prepared in just 15 minutes! With enough to feed a crowd, this dip is a go-to at any meal!
Happy Holiday’s everyone! I can’t hardly believe that Christmas is over already! It seems like just a few weeks ago I was ending my summer job to spend the fall in Italy. But now, it is already over and almost 2016! It’s crazy how fast time flies by. I once had a teacher in high school say that every year in your life goes by faster and faster as you grow older. I’m already seeing just how true this is. Everything seems like it just happened and I can’t believe all the great things that are still coming in the future.
Well, in preparation for New Years I wanted to post one of my favorite dip recipes. This one? A Creamy Artichoke Dip.
Now, this isn’t your ordinary Spinach-Artichoke Dip.
This one is creamy, rich, and warm. The taste of artichoke in every bite, accented by the cheesy goodness makes this dip a favorite go-to in my family. Even if we don’t serve it at a get together, we routinely have it alongside dinner in the evenings.
So whether it be for your next football party, for New Years Eve, or for dinner tomorrow, I hope you enjoy this Creamy Artichoke Dip as much as we all do!
- Cooking spray
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbs plain greek yogurt
- 1 (8oz) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs seasoning salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Bread or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease one large baking dish or two 9" circular dishes with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, stirring until all ingredients are well incorporated. Spread the filling evenly into the baking dish(es) and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until beginning to brown on the edges.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers.