Bacon Cheese Dip is warm, creamy, and a perfectly easy appetizer! Made in just minutes, it is sure to be a hit!
Happy Monday everyone! What did you do this weekend?
On Saturday Matt and I had a date night. Since he is away we have to try and find ways to still do a date night even if we can’t actually be together. So what we did was make chicken parm for dinner, have some wine (or beer for him), dress up nice and watch a movie over Skype. We used to do them all the time and hadn’t recently. So we decided to get back into that this Saturday.
On Sunday I was busy cooking up a storm, watching football and 90 Day Fiance. SO glad that show is back. This season looks like it is going to be so juicy! Do you watch that?
But anyways, food. Sunday I made some pumpkin donuts with my new donut pan, made my favorite Old Bay Wings, AND I made this cheese dip.
This Bacon Cheese Dip is tasty. It is so creamy and flavorful! Plus add bacon to anything and you already know it will be delicious.
This dip is perfect for football games, get-togethers, and any kind of dinner party.
- 1 (8oz) block low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ sleeve Ritz crackers (about 15 crackers), crushed
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9" baking dish and set aside.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Beat with an electric mixer until combined. Spread into the prepared baking dish and top with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Place in the oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle on crumbled bacon. Serve immediately.
Try these other easy apps!