This Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Bread is addicting! It’s simple to make and so tasty with all the cheese, garlic, and herbs inside of it!
Wedding, wedding, wedding! I’ve been keeping myself extra busy lately working on all sorts of wonderful wedding details.
Last week I finally finished up our Save the Dates, a process which took WAY longer than expected. I just had such a hard time finding a design I liked with a company that had halfway decent reviews online!
Then later this week I’ve booked appointments with several florists to talk about my ideas thus far and a rough budget estimate. I also hand painted little “Mr. Right, Mrs. Always Right” signs to put on the back of our chairs at the reception.
I’ve been falling deeper and deeper into this rabbit hole because every time I start something I think of at least 10 other things I need to do. I’ve already been questioning my centerpieces and how the lighting in the venue will work! And the lighting is so important because it sets the mood for the whole evening!
Goodness. And of course I start looking into all of this stuff at 11pm which means by 12:30 am I’ve sufficiently stressed myself and am wide awake. Because that’s fun.
At least one thing that doesn’t stress me out is this Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Bread. In fact, it makes me forget all of my worries while I’m elbow deep in its cheesy, warm, garlic goodness.
While a bit more time-consuming of a recipe then I usually like to post, it is totally worth it once it is done. It is relatively simple, you just need the patience to wait for it in all of its glory to finish cooking!
Let this Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Bread take away all of your stress too!
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbs all purpose flour
- 1 lb frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more to garnish
- Grease a 9x5" baking dish and set aside. Combine garlic, butter, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle flour evenly over a large work surface. Stretch dough on floured surface until it becomes a 12" square. Spread garlic-butter mixture evenly over the surface of the dough. Sprinkle on cheddar cheese and gently press into dough. Cut dough into 16 square pieces (cutting dough in half several times until you reach 16 small squares). Organize dough into 4 stacks of 4 squares. Place each stack of 4 into the greased baking dish. Spread gently so dough fills whole pan. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours or until dough is doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350F (or 325F for dark metal pans). Remove the plastic wrap from the bread and sprinkle top with more cheese if desired. Place bread in the preheated oven and cook 40-45 minutes or until browned and cooked throughout. Allow to sit 15 minutes in the baking dish before removing and serving.
Try these other breads!