Toasted and soft french toast coated in sweet cinnamon sugar and drizzled with a hint of nutella! Cinnamon Sugar French Toast with Nutella Glaze is breakfast kicked up a notch!
So wedding dress shopping was a thing this weekend.
And I said yes to one of them =)
I feel the need to tell everyone that I bought a wedding dress so my GEAR followers are next on the list! Like for real, we went out to lunch after I bought it and I felt the urge to tell our waitress that I just bought my wedding dress.
I’ve been obsessing over it! I can’t stop looking at the pictures of it. I put it on and just did NOT want to take if off. I still wish I was wearing it.
Not that I wasn’t thinking of wedding stuff before, but I feel like the more wedding stuff I do, the more complete the picture looks. I feel like each detail adds new lines or new colors into the picture that will be our wedding day.
I think about the song that I will walk down the aisle to. The point in the song where the cello starts and I walk out. I think about when I will be able to see Matt and what his face will look like. I keep playing the song that the bridal party will enter the reception to and how the DJ will sound introducing everyone. Then I imagine him introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. to the crowd and us coming in dancing to their cheers.
The more details we get the more I can’t wait for everything that will happen that day. And now, I have my perfect dress to wear with it =)
I absolutely cannot wait for my wedding day and I love every moment that I get to experience in this process =)
Since I’m in a euphoric state today, how about we talk about this amazing, delicious, and gorgeous Cinnamon Sugar French Toast with Nutella Glaze.
How can you not want some? Cinnamon Sugar goes well on almost anything.
This french toast does not disappoint. It is sweet, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Then just a hint of nutella makes the dish even more decadent and delicious.
Even though this is not necessarily wedding dress friendly, it does make me happy. And that, my readers, is perfect for wedding euphoria =)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbs unsalted butter
- 8 slices of white bread
- Nutella, to taste
- In a dish whisk eggs, milk, and salt together. On a separate plate, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet pan over medium heat and add 1 tbs of butter to melt. Once heated, dip two slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides and shaking off any excess. Place bread in the skillet and allow to brown and become crispy on each side.
- Once browned, toss toast quickly in cinnamon-sugar mix, pressing gently into the bread. Repeat this process until all bread is cooked.
- Drizzle on nutella to taste and serve.