Corn with Herb Oil is a fun twist on summer side dishes! Garlic, fresh herbs, and olive oil add amazing flavor to the corn!
Hello friends! Happy (almost) weekend!
Except for those of us who work on the weekends of course.
Regardless, I hope everyone’s day is starting out great! I can’t believe it is the end of August and I am just now getting around to posting a corn recipe. I love fresh corn in the summer and just eat it nonstop!
And did you notice that our corn is white? I’m not really sure why that is but whenever you buy corn here it is white instead of yellow! Fun facts.
So this corn is super delicious and super easy. The herb oil for it is so flavorful that the corn really pops with it! It is loaded up with garlic, parsley, basil, and red pepper flakes to make it super delicious. And when it is paired with fresh corn, it is perfection!
I hope you enjoy it and corn while it lasts! Happy cooking!
- 4 ears of corn, peeled and shucked
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated (chop whatever is too small to grate)
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Heat a large pot filled ⅔ of the way with water on high heat. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add corn, reduce heat, and allow corn to boil for 5 minutes. Remove from water.
- While the corn is cooking, combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Once corn is cooked and cooled slightly, brush some herb oil on all sides of the corn. Serve.
Here are more summer dishes you might love!