This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Thanks to the brands who continue to make Go Eat and Repeat possible! #BetterWithCraisins #CollectiveBias
Oatmeal, walnuts, pumpkin and more make these Fall Breakfast Cookies an easy go-to breakfast option! Just 30 minutes is all it takes to make this on-the-go breakfast or snack!
Can I say fall is officially here now? Fall technically began last week, but then two days later it was 90 degrees here in Maryland. Well, the last few days it has been beautiful and in the 70s (which is my favorite weather by the way).
Now that it is cooler out I am totally feeling the fall love. All of our windows are open today and it feels so good to get the nice, cool, crisp air flowing through.
AND since I’m feeling fall, it is officially time for me to begin my fall baking. Woohoo!
Today I am making a very simple, but very delicious, Fall Breakfast Cookie.
This cookie is good on so many levels. One, how often do you actually have time to sit down and enjoy a healthy breakfast? For me that is almost never. Leaving the house at 6:45am does not make me want to wake up even earlier to make breakfast. Two, healthy breakfast? Cookies for breakfast? Three, pumpkin. And Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries.
Have I convinced you yet?
And since it’s fall I’ve also been obsessed with cranberries, specifically Craisins® Dried Cranberries. These cranberries seriously make everything taste better. They have a really great flavor and color to them, plus just 1/4 cup of Craisins® Dried Cranberries is equivalent to 1/2 cup of fresh fruit! They are great to use on salads, in oatmeal, or cookies- making healthy eating even more delicious!
Plus, I was able to buy the 24oz package from my local Safeway. Buying in bulk saves money! Though you may have seen Craisins® Dried Cranberries aren’t as easy to find at your local Sam’s Club, they can still be found at other retailers! Here’s a picture of where I found mine at Safeway!
Celebrate fall and happy cooking!
- ¾ cup finely chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1½ cups quick, rolled oats
- 1 cup Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine walnuts, oats, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Toss to combine. Add in remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Using a spoon, scoop dough into small balls (about the size of a ping pong ball or golf ball). Roll each ball in hands to condense, then flatten slightly with hands. Place all cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the edges have browned slightly. Remove to a wire rack to cool and store in an airtight container.
Click here for more Craisins® Dried Cranberries inspiration!