This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoHoppinGood #TopYourSummer #CollectiveBias
Layers of brownie, ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream combine to make this Mint Brownie Milkshake a decadent treat!
Anyone else out there enjoying this heat wave? Hello? Crickets?
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE all the fresh produce I can get during the summer. But the heat? Not so much. Or maybe it is just my lack of pool which makes me dislike it more lately.
Well since I still don’t have a pool I decided it was time to indulge and beat the heat in another way, with Mint Brownie Milkshakes of course!
These milkshakes are DECADENT. They are layered with brownies, mint chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. What is not to like?
One of my favorite parts of this milkshake is the Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. The ice cream is super creamy and was really easy to scoop out of the container, even when fresh out of the freezer! Plus they have these new clear containers so you can see all the goodness inside! I have to say, when I went to buy it I went a little overboard and bought a few other flavors too…
And here is where I found these things in my local Walmart!
The Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping was also perfect in this because it is an affordable way to make your milkshake even more fun and decadent! Plus, you can heat up the hot fudge right in the jar which is so convenient!
The recipe is also really easy to put together. After baking the brownies, you place them in your serving glass. Blend the milk and Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and pour it on top.
Top with Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, whipped cream and brownie bits and you are done!
So if you are looking for a way to indulge and chill out in this heat at the same time, try these out!
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 9 scoops Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbs Smucker's Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 2 dollops whipped cream
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, water and eggs. Stir until blended. Pour into a greased baking dish and cook according to box directions. Allow to cool 20 minutes.
- Once the brownies have cooled slightly, combine Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and milk in a blender, and blend until incorporated.
- Begin assembling each milkshake by placing desired amount of brownie chunks in the bottom of each glass. Then, pour half of the milkshake mixture into each glass. Top each with 1 tbs of Smucker's Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping and a dollop of whipped cream. Finally, break apart a brownie and top each milkshake with brownie crumbles. Serve immediately.
Click here for more ice cream inspiration!