No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream tastes like it’s right out of an ice cream shop! With just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes you too can become a master mixer!
I can’t believe it is the end of summer and I am just now getting around to making a no churn ice cream. Like, really. Where have I been all this time? Because after this ice cream I may never buy any again.
It is SO EASY to put together and tastes just like the kind you would buy in the store but better. This is definitely my new go to for homemade ice cream.
This No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream is everything you hoped it could be and more. Light and creamy, airy and sweet. Colorful sprinkles that provide just the slightest bite to the ice cream. It is a knockout (and making me question every ice cream purchasing experience I’ve had up until this point).
Plus, did I mention it is made with only 5 ingredients! Yes, five!
AND AND AND
It is made with only 10 minutes of prep work!! How could you possibly say no to that??
I am definitely going to use this to impress all of my guests. Here guys, have some of my homemade ice cream (smiles confidently as she scoops out another huge bowl-full).
I think that makes me a winner! Now I can definitely enjoy what is left of summer. And heck. Why not all of fall too? Ice cream doesn’t need a season for a reason! I think it should be an all year food!
Yep, that is definitely happening.
- 1 12oz can fat free evaporated milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 1 12oz container light whipped cream
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (not nonpareils)
- In a bowl whisk together evaporated milk, powdered sugar, and 1 1/4 cups funfetti cake mix. Scoop in whipped cream and with a spatula gently fold into the mixture. Toss in sprinkles and fold to combine.
- Pour mixture in a freezer safe dish (I used a leftover whipped cream container). Freeze for 3 hours or until frozen throughout.
Want more Cake Batter? Try these Cake Batter Milkshakes!