Dinner is made easy with just one sheet pan and 30 minutes! One Pan Maple Dijon Salmon is sweet, tangy, and delicious!
As a food blogger I consider it part of my job to follow food trends. I need to study what is going on in the food world so that I can create recipes that are relevant to my readers. This is particularly great because I can reasonably argue that scrolling Pinterest is part of my job. It’s a tough job but someone has to do it.
Well lately I’ve been seeing a lot of One Pan/One Sheet Pan dinners. And this trend is totally up my alley. It cooks everything at once. It uses just one pan AND it’s quick!
What could be better than that?
So today my inspiration is a gorgeous, One Pan, Maple Dijon Salmon with green beans. All delicious and all cooked in one, simple sheet pan.
The salmon is topped with a really simple glaze made with maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Green beans are roasted on the side, soaking up all that delicious glaze that the salmon is basted with. The resulting dinner is super delicious and one that so many people will love!
Now I’ll get back to scrolling Pinterest… for work you know.
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1½ lbs salmon
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed off if applicable
- Green onions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place green beans on each side of the pan, leaving the center open for the salmon. Place in the preheated oven and allow to cook 5-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine syrup, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Once the beans have precooked, remove the pan from the oven and add salmon. Top salmon with the desired amount of glaze (adding some to the green beans if desired). Place in the oven and cook until the salmon flakes easily with a fork in its thickest section, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Here is more easy dinner inspiration!