Dinner is so easy with this One Pan Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Broccoli! This no-mess, 35 minute meal is perfect for busy nights!
So I have been loving these One Pan meals lately. I even made a one pan salmon just a few weeks ago! I just can’t help it! They are so easy and are mess free! And being a cook you would think I wouldn’t mind cleaning up, right? Wrong. I hate it. I hate cleaning up and doing dishes after I cook, so anything with as little mess as possible is ideal.
That’s just one great thing about this meal. The second is that it utilizes my favorite spice ever. Want to know what it is?
I LOVE garlic salt. I love the garlic flavor to it while still providing a nice salty base. I swear I could put garlic salt on almost any dinner and love it.
With school and my job picking up, I really need simple, delicious dinners so this one is perfect! Plus eating all that broccoli helps me stay lean for my wedding! (Which is now 8 months away!)
I sent out my save the dates and they were adorable. Little postcards with one of our Italian engagement photos on the front. Just one of the latest updates in the wedding saga.
Enjoy and happy cooking!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbs olive oil
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 4 chicken breasts, beaten to make all cutlets same thickness
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbs ranch dressing
- ½ cup panko
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place broccoli on pan and push it to each side leaving the center open for the chicken. Drizzle olive oil over broccoli and sprinkle with ⅛ to ¼ tsp garlic salt.
- Place chicken breasts in the center of the pan and sprinkle over ¼ tsp garlic salt. Using a basting brush, brush ranch dressing onto the top and sides of each chicken breast. Top each chicken breast with panko and Parmesan cheese. Spray each cutlet with cooking spray, as this allows it to brown in the oven.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (when the juices run clear) and the top has browned slightly.
Here are more no-mess dinners!