Feta, dried cranberries, and maple syrup take these Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Feta to the next level! These make the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving or any other fall dinner!
Hellooo gorgeous. (And I’m not just talking about these potatoes).
Real talk: honeymoons are expensive. So if anyone wants to send me off on a romantic honeymoon in the Caribbean I would really appreciate it 😉
Right now we’re hoping to get some money for our wedding that we can help put towards it. And even though it is expensive, I know it will be an experience that I will never forget. And what better time to take a luxurious vacation than on your honeymoon?
But I am super excited to report that we have our honeymoon booked in gorgeous Jamaica! We can’t afford to go as long as I’d like to, but a few days are better than no days! Side note: I cannot stop looking at pictures of gorgeous tropical beaches.
Anyways, lets talk sides. Especially sides that are perfect for Thanksgiving. Can you believe it is about three weeks away? Crazy how time flies. I’m especially excited for it because Matt is coming out to visit for Thanksgiving so I get to see him again =) The last time I saw him was July 8. #militaryspouseproblems
Ok, focus Shelby, focus. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Feta.
This side dish is two things. 1) Delicious (obviously) and 2) EASY
Would you expect any less from me?
This dish is really a symphony of flavors. The sweet potatoes are roasted in olive oil and maple syrup. Then, it is topped with feta cheese and dried cranberries. All these flavors make the dish have a really unique flavor. They are a little salty, then they are a little sweet. Plus the colors are beautiful in it! Imagine how cool you would look if you brought THIS to your Thanksgiving dinner?
Ciao for now and enjoy!
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1" cubes
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs maple syrup, divided
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place prepared sweet potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, 2 tbs maple syrup, salt and pepper over the potatoes. Toss the potatoes so all are coated in the olive oil and syrup. Place in the preheated oven and bake until soft, about 40 minutes.
- Remove cooked potatoes from the oven and toss with remaining 2 tbs maple syrup. Transfer potatoes to a serving dish and mix in feta and cranberries. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve.
More great ideas for your fall dinners!