This salty and sweet bark combines everything that you love about chocolate and pretzels into one, plus some! It is a perfect snack or dessert that is so easy to pull together!
Prep time 1 hour, 20 minutes (20 minutes active)
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 and 3/4 cups peanut m&ms
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining it with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave for two minutes, stirring every thirty seconds. (Stirring the chocolate helps it melt more quickly and smoothly).
- Pour melted chocolate on lined baking sheet, spreading the chocolate in a thin layer with a spatula.
- Working quickly, place all remaining ingredients on top of the melted chocolate, lightly pressing in toppings.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 40 minutes to 1 hour or until well set and cool.
- Store in an air tight container.