Serving s’mores to a crowd is now easier than ever with this S’mores Dip! Put together in just minutes, this dip will become your favorite way to eat this classic treat!
Don’t worry, I’m alive! I know you all were probably distraught over where I was on Friday.
Matt’s family came to visit so we’ve been going around the last week taking them to Rome, the Amafli Coast, and Florence. I had been to Rome and the Amalfi Coast before, but never to Florence!
I loved it there! It was much more quaint than Rome or Naples is. It was very medieval looking with the brown brick church steeples jutting out into the skyline. The main church, or Duomo, there was incredible. The church is absolutely massive and sits over the city impressively. You can climb to the top of the Bell Tower for a mere 414 steps or the top of the Dome for 460 steps. Initially Matt and I intended to do both, but after getting to the top of the Bell Tower we knew that the Dome would have to wait for our next visit (go figure).
There was still some things we didn’t do that we wanted so I’m really looking forward to going again. Oh, and check Matt and I out on top of the Bell Tower =)
I promise to post more pictures soon! They’re all in my phone right now so once I get them on my computer I can share them!
In the meantime, let’s talk about this S’mores Dip.
Yum. S’mores =)
S’mores are definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Are they like that for you?
Even when I can’t have one by the campfire I’ll put a marshmallow or two on a graham cracker half, pop it into the microwave for about 20 seconds, spread nutella on the other graham cracker half, then mush them together into an in prompt to s’more. Still very tasty.
Well now I can make them even better with this S’mores Dip! Simply layering chocolate and marshmallow and using graham crackers for dipping make this treat super easy! Plus, it has all the deliciousness of a regular campfire s’more! AND they are so easy to make for a crowd! This is a great afterschool/work snack and game day treat! Everyone will love this fun spin!
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20-30 marshmallows, cut in half
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Grease a small round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Place the chocolate in the microwave to begin the melting process (about 45 seconds). Pour partially melted chocolate into prepared baking dish. Top dish with marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until marshmallows have begun to brown on top. Serve immediately with graham crackers.
- 1. If you like your s'mores with a lot of marshmallows, do not cut the marshmallows in half but instead lie them in a flat layer (uncut) on top of the chocolate.